On today’s episode of easy quick healthy recipes, I am bringing to you this 5 minutes No-Bake, healthy breakfast cookies recipe.
First off, it’s not a secret that we love eating delicious healthy meals and would rather not spend all day in the kitchen. A lot of us live quite busy lives and many skip breakfast because they can’t go through that early morning hassle of preparing something healthy to eat before work. So instead of eating junk many skip breakfast altogether. I’m not a fan of this because I believe breakfast is the most important meal of the day!
So, instead of skipping breakfast why not try out this no-bake cookie recipe. Let’s get to it, shall we?
- Maple Syrup or Honey
- Cashew Butter/Peanut Butter
- Chia seeds and/or Flaxseeds/ Pumpkin seeds
- Raisins/ Dark Chocolate chips / Almond bits. (Optional)
1. In a bowl place some maple syrup or honey and some peanut butter and microwave for about 15 -20 seconds. Take out of the microwave and mix it together thoroughly.
2. Add your chia seeds, oats, vanilla, almond bits or chocolate chips, and any other preferred ingredients. Mix together.
3. Roll mixture into balls, place on your parchment paper-lined baking sheet and press them slightly to get that flat cookie shape.
4. Place in your fridge for at least 1 hour to set. When satisfied with how it looks you can take it out of the fridges and serve for breakfast or store.
For this recipe, it is obviously best to meal prep it. It takes literally 5 mins to make and you can have two or three pieces with your morning tea, coffee, or milk for breakfast before going about your day. When storing it Cookies should be placed in an airtight container in the fridge.
This is such an easy, fun, and very healthy 5-minute recipe you can try out right now. Make sure to have fun with it by adding your preferred mix-ins such as dark chocolate chips, almond and so on.
Would you be trying this out? Let me know in the comments below!
Until next time. Keep living your best lives. xo