Hello lovelies, we know how much you all loved the 5 minutes quick, easy and healthy meals, we decided to make it a weekly post. Keep a date with us every other Tuesday when we bring you tasty, easy, quick, and healthy meals recipes on #TastyTuesday every other Tuesday.
We have tried many different chocolate cake recipes because there are so many out there, being that chocolate cake is an all-time fav, however, we have found this recipe to be the easiest with the best results to ensure you have a delicious chocolate cake as dessert or a snack in just a few minutes!
5-minute Mug Chocolate Cake Recipe
- 4 tablespoons Sugar (or your sugar replacement)
- 4 tablespoons Flour
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tablespoons whisked egg (1 egg is too much for this recipe)
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips (or a broken chocolate bar if you don’t have chocolate chips)
- 3 tablespoons milk (You can also another flavoring such as vanilla, cinnamon or peppermint)
You will be needing a Mug, Digital Scale, and Microwave to execute this 5-minute recipe.
Step 1: Mix your Ingredients
- Add the flour, sugar, cocoa to the mug and mix.
- Add the egg and mix well until its really pasty.
- Add in milk and oil.
- Add chocolate chips and any other flavour you may want.
Step 2: Microwave
- Microwave for 3 minutes in a 1000w oven, or 4 minutes in a 700w oven.
Please Note: It will start to crown over the top of the mug. Don’t panic! It will collapse once the heat stops.
This recipe is tricky especially since everyone’s microwave is different, so our final advice will be to experiment until you get your perfect texture. Keep notes while experimenting until you find something that is perfect for your microwave.
So will you be trying out this recipe? Have you tried out a similar chocolate cake recipe? Please let us know! In the meantime enjoy this recipe.